Welcome! We are SO excited to go on
this health journey with you.
5 things about Vytal Health that you need to know before scheduling an appointment:
- We are a telehealth clinic which means all of your appointments will be online.
- You must pick a doctor licensed to practice in your state. Each doctors bio lists what states they are licensed in.
- We do not accept insurance but we can work with you to use your insurance benefits as much as possible.
- If you have an HSA/FSA you can use that to pay for all of our services, at-home lab testing kits and supplements.
- We offer a variety of cost effective lab options for patients with or without insurance.
Please follow the steps below to schedule an appointment:
1. Schedule an appointment with your preferred provider using the scheduler below.
2. Next, you will receive an email inviting you to create an online Patient Portal account with us. This is where all of your medical information will be stored, appointments will be hosted, and where you can private message any of the providers on your team. This link expires in 7 days, please log in as soon as you can.
3. Complete the task list on the homepage of your Patient Portal account.
*All tasks must be completed at least 48 hours prior to your appointment otherwise we will reschedule your appointment.*
4. GET EXCITED!!! Your care coordinator will be reaching out to you soon.