COVID-19 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Pay What You Can Video Appointments ($0-$300)
Currently available for Wisconsin Residents only. These appointments are 30-minute consultations with Dr. Tiffany Mullen, DO to help treat your current health concerns, such as:
- Insomnia or anxiety
- Urgent Care needs–sinus infections, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Triage care to see if you need to be tested for COVID-19 (we are not offering testing at this time, but can help you decide if you should be seen and tested)
- Personalized immune support
- For current patients–follow-up on your ongoing care
Personalized Immune Support Program
- Support your immune system when it matters most
- Fight off viruses and infections with a stronger and healthier immune system
- Stay healthy and safe with personalized guidance and advice from an expert physician
How It Works
- In-depth evaluation and assessment of health status and risk factors – 30 minute video appointment online
- Complete lab testing to assess body’s immune function and status as needed
- Personalized immune support plan designed by your doctor that includes:
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Nutrition optimization
- Stress support
- Supplements necessary for a healthy immune system
- Guidance and support from an expert physician
You’ve got questions. We have answers.
Schedule your free 15-minute phone call with one our health care advisors
Why Choose Us
Support and guidance every step of the way. We are here to support and guide you, especially during times of high stress and uncertainty. We provide a supportive relationship with a team dedicated to your health and your well-being
Whole person care. We offer longer appointments that allow you to feel heard and allow our doctors to personalize their approach and plan. We are experts in immune system support and whole-body health
Complete convenience and safety. With video appointments, at-home functional lab testing, home delivery of supplements, and a secure messaging portal to stay in touch with your doctor and your team
Dr. Hetal Shah, MD
For Dr. Shah, your health concerns become her personal challenges. She approaches each patient as a mystery to be solved, digging deep until she understands exactly what is needed to achieve optimal immune health, and health in general.
Hetal enjoys working with each person to put together a comprehensive plan in order to address any risk factors and support optimal health and immune function.
Dr. Ash May, ND
At one point, Dr. May made a choice. He was accepted into both traditional and naturopathic medical schools. But after he shadowed traditional doctors holding five-minute visits with their patients and quickly writing prescriptions, he realized that they didn’t have time to teach patients how to be healthy – they just had time to treat the sickness. Dr. May chose to become a naturopathic doctor instead because he didn’t want to keep treating symptom after symptom, without teaching health.
Dr. Julie Briley, ND
10+ years practicing naturopathic and functional medicine, including advanced training in immune support, digestive disorders, and food as medicine
Dr. Briley is dedicated to helping you stay healthy and reach your health and wellness goals. She works with you to find the best approach in order to support your body’s immune system. As an expert in holistic health care, she blends the best of modern science with natural medicine to help you optimize your diet, lifestyle, energy, sleep, mood, digestion, hormones, and immune system.
Understanding your body’s physiology and unique circumstances when stakes are high is an essential part of reaching optimal health.
Dr. Alicia McCubbins, ND
10+ years practicing naturopathic and functional medicine, including advanced training in immune support, nutrition, and fertility.
Dr. McCubbins has always had an interest in food and the simple joys in life. Her interest in health studies began at an early age with a dedication to athletics where she realized that nourishment, movement, and passion are necessities for an optimal well-being.
Alicia experienced first-hand the anxiety and stress associated with Corona virus outbreak in the state of Washington. She wants to help her patients strengthen their immune system, while alleviating the confusion and anxiety that is inevitable during such stressful times.
Are We Right For You?
This program is ideal for you if:
– You are not having symptoms of active illness
– You want to improve your immune system and protect your health
– You want access to experts without having to leave your home
This program is not for you if:
– You are actively sick and need urgent care
– You are severely immunocompromised
– You are looking for primary care