It’s At Times Like This That Help Is Needed Most
Like you, I’m watching the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic unfold with a sense of helplessness. As a patient, I’m worried about my health. As a parent, I’m worried about my kids. And as a physician, I’m worried about my patients.
With medical resources stretched to their limits, fear of setting foot anywhere near a medical facility becoming the norm, and our financial lives in upheaval, I knew something needed to be done.
And as someone with a telemedicine company, medical knowledge, and deep compassion, I want to help.
Dr. Tiffany Mullen, DO, FABFM, ABoIM, Co-Founder Vytal Health
How Am I Helping?
I am offering Pay What You Can 30-minute consultations to help treat your current health concerns, such as:
- Insomnia or anxiety
- Urgent Care needs–sinus infections, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Triage care to see if you need to be tested for COVID-19 (we are not offering testing at this time, but can help you decide if you should be seen and tested)
- Personalized immune support
- For current patients–follow-up on your ongoing care
How It Works
- Pay what you can. Select your payment option: $0-$300 (NOTE: We do accept HSA or FSA as payment). My normal charge is $150/30 min. If you are in a position to be able to help someone else, please pay it forward and select the $300 visit.
- Choose a time that works for you. Complete booking and payment process.
- You’ll receive two emails right after you book your appointment: 1) welcome and confirmation email 2) sign in information to the Vytal Health portal.
- Complete registration process and be ready to access your secure video appointment within the Vytal Health portal when it’s time!
I hope this Caring Pandemic helps you cope with the actual pandemic. Please contact us at email@example.com or 855-998-4900 if you have any questions.