Dr. Alicia McCubbins, ND – Guide Plan
Pay $100 for 12 Months
Pay $1,000 Once and Save $200
Existing patients please use the patient
portal to schedule an appointment
- Over 10 years of clinical experience as a primary care physician
- Expert in natural fertility solutions
- Undergraduate degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison: Dietetics
- Doctorate degree from National University of Natural Medicine: Portland, OR (Honors in Research: Detoxification Methods)
As a naturopathic doctor, my approach is based on meeting you where you’re at. Health isn’t just about the absence of disease. So, when you work with me, we won’t just look at your symptoms. We will dig deeper, treating the root cause.
Many of my patients are surprised by the amount of information we cover in the first consultation. That’s because in holistic medicine, we look at your total wellbeing, rather than physical symptoms alone.
I love being a naturopathic physician, because I get to be a doctor and an investigator. For me, it’s like putting a puzzle together. Gathering information about your physical health, mental wellbeing, social health, family history, and more helps me to get the whole picture of your wellness.
I think it’s very important for my patients to feel validated. So many patients have experienced the frustration of being made to feel like their symptoms are “all in their head,” or just don’t have an explanation. It’s crucial to me that I make you feel heard, without you needing to justify your concerns.
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety and depression – In the most recent years of my practice, I’ve seen a spike in the number of my patients who struggle with anxiety and depression. The COVID-19 pandemic has been a big factor in this.
- Digestive health – This is the cornerstone of naturopathic medicine. We now have plenty of information to confirm that the gut truly is your “second brain.” From your immune system to your adrenal function, addressing your digestive health is crucial in getting to the bottom of whatever health problems you’re facing.
- Fertility – Holistic fertility is about so much more just treating eggs and sperm. Creating life requires supporting the overall health of both partners, not just your reproductive systems!
My Own Fertility Journey
I enjoy helping with all health issues, but I’m closest to fertility.
Yes, I am a doctor with expertise in natural fertility solutions. But, I also had my own struggle with fertility.
This journey can be extremely challenging, and discouraging. It can even feel hopeless.
I know, because I have been there, too. I know how important it is to have a doctor who cares and understands.
Having experienced this difficult journey as a naturopathic doctor, I was able to apply my expertise to my own life. Since then, I have been able to share the steps I took with countless others. Of course, we would apply these steps to your fertility journey in an individualized way that works just for you.
Above all, there is no greater pleasure than to hear that you’ve received the ultimate gift: a healthy baby. This is what drives me to help you conceive, even when the odds are stacked against you.